Children’s Martial Arts Programs (Ages 7-12)
Many experts recommend martial arts for children because a good program will teach both physical and mental skills.
Our goal at Sasaki Kenpo Karate is to teach your child how to appropriately defend themselves, get them into great physical shape, and teach them special life lessons. In addition to the physical kicking and punching skills required to learn self-defense, your child will learn how to use discipline, respect, self-control, teamwork, and more to excel in academic school as well as at home with you. They can take these lessons with them and use them for a lifetime!
Our Children’s Martial Arts Program:
• Will get your child in great shape and improve his/her coordination
• Teaches how to resolve conflict peacefully
• Provides an outlet for extra energy
• Reinforces ideals of courtesy and respect
• Teaches a “yes I can” attitude
• Uses positive reinforcement to make classes fun!
Find out why parents and teachers love our program, by scheduling a visit today!
Get Started Today