Teens Martial Arts (Ages 13-17)
Our Teens Martial Arts program will help your son or daughter develop a confident, positive outlook on life while getting into great shape and learning valuable self-defense lessons.
As a parent of a teenager, you’re surely hopeful that your son or daughter develops into a happy, healthy, responsible adult who is capable of taking care of him or herself. Today’s teens face a wide variety of obstacles to overcome that include not getting enough exercise, facing negative peer pressure, bullying, and sometimes a lack of self-discipline. Even the best kids can find it challenging to cope with just one of these obstacles, let alone several of them.
That’s exactly why we offer a specialized Teens Martial Arts class that is designed to:
• Get your teen into great physical shape
• Strengthen your child’s sense of self-worth and confidence
• Give your teen a positive, enjoyable social activity, a way to meet friends with common goals
• Improve current agility and sportsmanship to help the participant excel at other sports
• Teach your teen how to defend himself or herself, and when to walk away to stay safe
• Our instructors “lead by example” and are positive role models for our students as they reinforce the principles of courtesy and respect – both of oneself and to others.
There is no prior experience necessary to become a member of ourTeens Martial Arts Program. Your teen will enjoy our exciting Martial Arts curriculum and will appreciate becoming physically fit and self-assured!
Get Started Today!
Martial Arts for Adults (18+)
Learn Valuable Self-Defense Skills While You Get into Shape-Mentally and Physically
Sasaki Kenpo Karate’s Adult Martial Arts Program is the perfect activity for adults who would like to learn self-defense and get into great shape at the same time!
In our Adult beginner’s only class (no experience necessary), our professional instructors will work with you to ensure that you have a positive and safe experience in our Martial Arts program.
Our Adult Martial Arts program will help you:
• Learn valuable self defense techniques
• Get into great physical shape
• Improve your focus and concentration skills
• Feel good about yourself
• Meet new friends
You’ll punch, kick, block, and defend yourself right into a great state of mind!